Kathryn shares how to open your heart and see what God is doing. She has spoken to groups and conferences around the world for more than 25 years.
- Ways Historical Relationships Affect Us. How to research and find secrets about your ancestors. Learn how that can affect your life today.
- Bible Studies about Relationships. Learn the seven steps to take for godly love to grow. See the forty times Jesus approached people one on one. How did he respond individually?
- The Blessings of Adoption. I lived in Ilmagwon, a Korean babies home, and adopted two babies, bringing them to the U.S. After forty years, my daughters and I returned to visit the same orphanage. What we learned amazed us.
- How to Relate to an International Student. We have welcomed students from around the world into our home for twenty years. Everything from feeding them and teaching Bible studies, to developing strong relationships. Their stories amaze me.
- The Excitement of a Multi-racial Family. We have grandchildren that are Caucasian, African American, Iranian, Native Indian and Korean. Even through challenges, we have been blessed.
- What Prisoners Taught Me. As an owner of a medical company for the incarcerated, I often counseled the women in jail. They taught me a lot about godliness.
- Andhra Prudesh, India: Keynote speaker at a 3 day Woman’s Conference, with approximately a 1,000 women attending.
- Shawnee, Oklahoma: Temple Baptist Church women’s class, 12 week study, Love From the Inside Out.
- Somotillo, Nicaragua: Assist and speak at one day women’s conference.
- Carthage, Texas: Antioch Baptist Women’s Conference, held at the “Cabin in the Woods.”
- Longview, Washington: WMU Northwest Women’s Summit Conference, keynote speaker at Columbia Heights Baptist Church.
- Edmond, Oklahoma: Women’s Bible Class semesters at Henderson Hills Baptist Church, Love From the Inside Out. Taught four times.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Survive n Thrive Single Women’s Conference with Arise Ministries.
- Edmond, Oklahoma: Blended Blessings, a Sunday morning women’s class for single women.
- Midwest City, Oklahoma: DivorceCare, Christian & Finances, Experiencing God.
Kathryn has quite a history of nurturing and providing women support and encouragement. Amber T, Wed morning Women Bible studies Coordinator, HHBC
I have learned so much and it was just what I needed at this time. Toni Cooper
I liked the topics, I could learn a new topic each week. Lois Waechter
I love the stories. They painted the picture of how love can change our lives and the lives of others. Mary Jane Donahoe
I liked the personal experiences of Kathryn’s prisoner ministry; very educational, reading the Bible verses – great overall study—very organized! Eunseon Lee, Korean Masters student at UCO